(Yield: 6 servings)
4 pounds pork spareribs, sawed in thirds across bones
1/4 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1 clove garlic, pressed
Mandarin Peach Sauce*
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces.
- Place in steamer basket or on steamer rack. Set basket over boiling water; cover and steam 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine less sodium soy sauce, sherry and garlic in large bowl; add ribs and stir to coat each rib well. Marinate 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Remove ribs from marinade and place, meaty side up, on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake in 425°F. oven 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve with warm Mandarin Peach Sauce. *Click here for Mandarin Peach Sauce recipe.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.