(Yield: 1 cup)
1 can (15 oz.) cling peach slices in juice or extra light syrup
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon fennel, crushed
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Drain peaches and reserve liquid for later use.
- Place peaches in blender container. Whirl on high speed until smooth; pour into small saucepan.
- Combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch; stir into peaches with sugar, fennel, pepper and cloves.
- Bring mixture to boil over medium heat. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in garlic powder.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.