Home Cooks > Recipes > Mandarin Peach Sauce
(Yield: 1 cup) 1 can (15 oz.) cling peach slices in juice or extra light syrup
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon fennel, crushed
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Drain peaches and reserve liquid for later use.
- Place peaches in blender container. Whirl on high speed until smooth; pour into small saucepan.
- Combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch; stir into peaches with sugar, fennel, pepper and cloves.
- Bring mixture to boil over medium heat. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in garlic powder.