(Yield: 6 crepes servings)
3 tablespoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk.
- Combine 1/2 cup water, cornstarch, soy sauce and sugar; pour into egg mixture and beat well.
- Heat an 8-inch omelet skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Brush bottom of pan with 1/2 teaspoon oil; reduce heat to low.
- Beat egg mixture; pour 1/4 cup into skillet, lifting and tipping pan from side to side to form a thin round crepe. Cook about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until firm.
- Carefully lift with spatula and transfer to a sheet of waxed paper.
- Continue procedure, adding 1/2 teaspoon oil for each crepe. Note: Oriental Crepes can be used to make Tan-Chuan (Meat Filled Oriental Crepes). Click here for recipe.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce 10 oz or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.