(Yield: 6 crepes servings)
3 tablespoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk.
- Combine 1/2 cup water, cornstarch, soy sauce and sugar; pour into egg mixture and beat well.
- Heat an 8-inch omelet skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Brush bottom of pan with 1/2 teaspoon oil; reduce heat to low.
- Beat egg mixture; pour 1/4 cup into skillet, lifting and tipping pan from side to side to form a thin round crepe. Cook about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until firm.
- Carefully lift with spatula and transfer to a sheet of waxed paper.
- Continue procedure, adding 1/2 teaspoon oil for each crepe. Note: Oriental Crepes can be used to make Tan-Chuan (Meat Filled Oriental Crepes). Click here for recipe.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.