Home Cooks > Recipes > Tan-Chuan (Meat Filled Oriental Crepes)
Yield: Yield: 3 to 4 servings 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon dry sherry
3/4 pound ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
2/3 cup chopped green onions and tops
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1 clove garlic, minced
6 Oriental Crepes*
- Combine soy sauce, cornstarch and sherry in large bowl. Add beef, pork, green onions, ginger and garlic; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread 1/2 cup meat mixture evenly over each crepe, leaving about a 1/2-inch border on 1 side; starting with opposite side, roll crepe jelly-roll fashion.
- Place crepe, seam side down, in single layer, on heatproof plate placed on steamer rack. Set rack in pot or wok of boiling water.
- Cover and steam 15 minutes. (For best results, steam all filled crepes at the same time.)
- Just before serving, cut rolls diagonally into quarters. Arrange on serving platter and serve hot. *Click here for Oriental Crepes recipe.