(Yield: 3 to 4 servings)
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon dry sherry
3/4 pound ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
2/3 cup chopped green onions and tops
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1 clove garlic, minced
6 Oriental Crepes*
- Combine soy sauce, cornstarch and sherry in large bowl. Add beef, pork, green onions, ginger and garlic; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread 1/2 cup meat mixture evenly over each crepe, leaving about a 1/2-inch border on 1 side; starting with opposite side, roll crepe jelly-roll fashion.
- Place crepe, seam side down, in single layer, on heatproof plate placed on steamer rack. Set rack in pot or wok of boiling water.
- Cover and steam 15 minutes. (For best results, steam all filled crepes at the same time.)
- Just before serving, cut rolls diagonally into quarters. Arrange on serving platter and serve hot. *Click here for Oriental Crepes recipe.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.