(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
6 large bok choy cabbage leaves, washed
3/4 pound ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
1/2 pound imitation crab meat, flaked
2 tablespoons chopped green onions
2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
- Remove stems from bok choy; chop enough to measure 1 cup and set aside.
- Place leaves in 9 x 13-inch microwave-safe baking dish; add enough warm water to fill half of dish. Cover dish; microwave on High 5 minutes.
- Uncover; drain. Cool leaves with cold water; drain. Lay leaves out flat on paper towels; set aside.
- Thoroughly combine beef, pork, crab, bok choy stems, green onions, ginger and 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce.
- Divide mixture equally into 6 portions. Shape each portion into large ball; enclose in 1 bok choy leaf and place in 9 x 13-inch microwave-safe baking dish.
- Cover dish; microwave on Medium-high (70%) 6 minutes.
- Uncover; brush tops of meatballs lightly with remaining 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce.
- Cover; microwave on Medium-high (70%) 7 minutes longer. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.