(Yield: 6 servings)
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1-1/2 pounds carrots, peeled
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
1-1/2 teaspoons Oriental sesame oil
- Blend stir-fry sauce and 2 Tbsp. water; set aside.
- Cut carrots into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add carrots and ginger; reduce heat to medium-high and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Add stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until carrots are coated with sauce.
- Remove from heat; stir in sesame seed and oil. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.