(Yield: 6 servings)
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1-1/2 pounds carrots, peeled
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
1-1/2 teaspoons Oriental sesame oil
- Blend stir-fry sauce and 2 Tbsp. water; set aside.
- Cut carrots into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add carrots and ginger; reduce heat to medium-high and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Add stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until carrots are coated with sauce.
- Remove from heat; stir in sesame seed and oil. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.