Ingredients (Yield: 8 eggs)
8 teabags or 3 tablespoons loose tea
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
8 eggs, room temperature
- Combine teabags, teriyaki sauce and 3 cups cold water in medium-size saucepan; add eggs. Bring to full boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat; cover tightly and let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs; reserve liquid. Place eggs under cold running water until cool enough to handle. Gently tap each eggshell with back of metal spoon until eggs are covered with fine cracks (do not peel shells).
- Return eggs to reserved liquid. Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 25 minutes.
- Drain off liquid and refrigerate until eggs are chilled, about 1 hour.
- Peel carefully before serving.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce