(Yield: 6 to 8 servings)
2-1/2 pounds ground turkey
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1-1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
Dash ground cinnamon
- Combine turkey, eggs, onion, cilantro and soy sauce in large bowl.
- Stir together bread crumbs, ginger, fennel, pepper, cloves and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over turkey mixture. Combine crumbs and spices with turkey mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Press firmly into greased 12-cup Bundt or tube pan*.
- Bake at 375°F. 45 minutes, or until top is lightly browned and starts to pull away from sides of pan.
- Turn out onto serving platter and let stand 5 minutes before serving. *If desired, press turkey mixture into greased 9-1/4 x 5-1/4-inch loaf pan; bake at 375°F. 1 hour.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.