(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
3 large whole chicken breasts, halved and boned
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
3 tablespoons dry white wine
1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach,
thawed and well drained
4 tablespoons dairy sour cream, divided
2 teaspoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper; pound gently and evenly until about 1/2 inch thick.
- Combine 3 Tbsp. less sodium soy sauce and wine in large shallow pan. Add chicken; turn over to coat both sides. Marinate 30 minutes; turn pieces over once or twice.
- Meanwhile, combine spinach, 2 Tbsp. sour cream, 2 teaspoons less sodium soy sauce and nutmeg.
- Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Spoon 1 rounded Tbsp. spinach mixture lengthwise along center of each breast. Roll chicken over filling, lengthwise, and secure with string in 3 places. Place breasts, seam side down, in single layer in lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F. 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender; brush occasionally with reserved marinade during first 20 minutes of cooking.
- Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- Combine pan juices with remaining marinade; add enough water to measure 3/4 cup. Combine mixture with cornstarch in saucepan. Bring to boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and stir in remaining sour cream.
- To serve, remove strings and cover chicken with sauce.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.