(Yield: 4 servings)
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lime peel
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil, divided
1-1/4 pounds large prawns, peeled and deveined
1 yellow or red bell pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Combine soy sauce, lime peel and juice, honey, hot pepper sauce and 1 Tbsp. oil; pour over prawns in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat prawns well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Reserving marinade, drain prawns.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in skillet over high heat until hot. Add bell pepper; cook and stir about 1-1/2 minutes. Transfer to serving platter.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same skillet until hot. Add prawns and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add reserved marinade and cook with prawns about 1 minute longer, or until prawns are cooked. Transfer prawns to platter, leaving sauce in pan.
- Add butter to sauce and cook about 1 minute, or until sauce is reduced and slightly thickened. Pour sauce over prawns.
- Serve with Tomato Risotto, if desired. *Click here for Tomato Risotto recipe.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.