(Yield: 4 servings)
1-1/2 pounds boneless, tender beef steak
(sirloin, rib eye or top sirloin)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 small clove garlic, minced
2 green onions and tops, chopped
1/2 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- Slice beef into 4-inch squares 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine less sodium teriyaki sauce, oil and garlic in medium bowl; stir in beef. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Reserving marinade, remove beef and cook in non-stick skillet over high heat 1 minute on each side for medium-rare, or to desired doneness. Remove beef and keep warm.
- Add reserved marinade and green onions to same pan; bring to boil and simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil.
- Return beef to pan and coat well with sauce.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.