Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
1-1/2 pounds boneless, tender beef steak
(sirloin, rib eye or top sirloin)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 small clove garlic, minced
2 green onions and tops, chopped
1/2 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- Slice beef into 4-inch squares 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine less sodium teriyaki sauce, oil and garlic in medium bowl; stir in beef. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Reserving marinade, remove beef and cook in non-stick skillet over high heat 1 minute on each side for medium-rare, or to desired doneness. Remove beef and keep warm.
- Add reserved marinade and green onions to same pan; bring to boil and simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil.
- Return beef to pan and coat well with sauce.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce