Home Cooks > Recipes > Pork in Madeira Sauce
Yield: Yield: 6 servings 1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
2 tablespoons Madeira wine
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1-1/2-pound boneless pork loin roast
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, wine, honey, nutmeg and 1 Tbsp. water.
- Cut pork roast crosswise into 1-inch thick slices; sprinkle with pepper.
- Brown pork in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet; drain off pan drippings.
- Add teriyaki glaze mixture to pan; bring to boil. Arrange pork in single layer in sauce.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes on each side, or until just done. Stir in pecans.