(Yield: 6 servings)
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
2 tablespoons Madeira wine
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1-1/2-pound boneless pork loin roast
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, wine, honey, nutmeg and 1 Tbsp. water.
- Cut pork roast crosswise into 1-inch thick slices; sprinkle with pepper.
- Brown pork in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet; drain off pan drippings.
- Add teriyaki glaze mixture to pan; bring to boil. Arrange pork in single layer in sauce.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes on each side, or until just done. Stir in pecans.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.