(Yield: 4 servings)
1 package (7 to 12 oz.) uncooked cheese tortellini
1/2 pound boneless tender beef
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1/2 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
1/3 cup regular strength chicken broth
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons dry sherry
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, chunked
1 small red bell pepper, chunked
1 small green bell pepper, chunked
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
- Cut beef into thin bite-size squares.
- Combine cornstarch, soy sauce and garlic in small bowl; stir in beef. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sweet & sour sauce, chicken broth, sugar and sherry.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion and peppers; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add beef, sweet & sour sauce mixture and tortellini. Cook, stirring until beef, vegetables and tortellini are coated with sauce.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.