Home Cooks > Recipes > Sweet & Sour Tortellini
(Yield: 4 servings) 1 package (7 to 12 oz.) uncooked cheese tortellini
1/2 pound boneless tender beef
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1/2 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
1/3 cup regular strength chicken broth
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons dry sherry
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, chunked
1 small red bell pepper, chunked
1 small green bell pepper, chunked
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
- Cut beef into thin bite-size squares.
- Combine cornstarch, soy sauce and garlic in small bowl; stir in beef. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sweet & sour sauce, chicken broth, sugar and sherry.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion and peppers; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add beef, sweet & sour sauce mixture and tortellini. Cook, stirring until beef, vegetables and tortellini are coated with sauce.