Home Cooks > Recipes > Plum-Teri Turkey
(Yield: 4 to 6 servings) 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
1/4 cup plum jam
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1 teaspoon cider vinegar
1 clove garlic, pressed
1-1/2-pound turkey half breast, boned
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, plum jam, sherry, vinegar and garlic.
- Brush both sides of turkey breast with mixture and place, skin side up, in shallow foil-lined baking pan. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake in 450°F. oven 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°:F. Discard foil and turn turkey over and brush with glaze mixture. Return to oven and bake 40 minutes, brushing with glaze mixture after 20 minutes.
- Turn turkey over and brush with glaze mixture. Bake 40 minutes longer, or until juices run clear when pierced with fork, brushing with remaining glaze mixture after 20 minutes.