(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
1/4 cup plum jam
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1 teaspoon cider vinegar
1 clove garlic, pressed
1-1/2-pound turkey half breast, boned
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, plum jam, sherry, vinegar and garlic.
- Brush both sides of turkey breast with mixture and place, skin side up, in shallow foil-lined baking pan. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake in 450°F. oven 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°:F. Discard foil and turn turkey over and brush with glaze mixture. Return to oven and bake 40 minutes, brushing with glaze mixture after 20 minutes.
- Turn turkey over and brush with glaze mixture. Bake 40 minutes longer, or until juices run clear when pierced with fork, brushing with remaining glaze mixture after 20 minutes.
If you like this, try...
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.