(Yield: 2 cups)
2 cups whole natural almonds
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Spread almonds on ungreased baking sheet. Toast in preheated 325°F. oven 15 minutes without stirring, shaking or turning; cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250°F.
- Combine soy sauce and honey in narrow saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-low heat. Stir in almonds and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is absorbed by almonds, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add oil. Toss until almonds are well coated; turn out onto baking sheet, separating almonds.
- Bake 5 minutes; stir and turn almonds and bake 6 minutes longer.
- Cool almonds in baking sheet on wire rack, stirring frequently to keep almonds from sticking.
- Store in plastic bag.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.