Home Cooks > Recipes > Soy-Honey Almonds
(Yield: 2 cups)
2 cups whole natural almonds
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Spread almonds on ungreased baking sheet. Toast in preheated 325°F. oven 15 minutes without stirring, shaking or turning; cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250°F.
- Combine soy sauce and honey in narrow saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-low heat. Stir in almonds and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is absorbed by almonds, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add oil. Toss until almonds are well coated; turn out onto baking sheet, separating almonds.
- Bake 5 minutes; stir and turn almonds and bake 6 minutes longer.
- Cool almonds in baking sheet on wire rack, stirring frequently to keep almonds from sticking.
- Store in plastic bag.