(Yield: 4 servings)
1-1/2 pounds firm white fish fillets (such as halibut, sea bass, or mahi mahi), about 3/4 inch thick
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/2 cup Kikkoman Plum Sauce
1/3 cup dry sherry
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
Hot cooked rice
- If skin is attached on fish, score skin. Brush both sides of fish wih 2 Tbsp. oil then sprinkle with salt.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add fish in single layer; cook 3 minutes. Turn fish over and cook 3 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, combine plum sauce and sherry.
- Remove fish and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add bell pepper; sauté 1 minute. Pour in plum sauce mixture; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Spoon sauce over fish. Serve with rice.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.