Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
1-1/2 pounds firm white fish fillets (such as halibut, sea bass, or mahi mahi), about 3/4 inch thick
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/2 cup Kikkoman Plum Sauce
1/3 cup dry sherry
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
Hot cooked rice
- If skin is attached on fish, score skin. Brush both sides of fish wih 2 Tbsp. oil then sprinkle with salt.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add fish in single layer; cook 3 minutes. Turn fish over and cook 3 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, combine plum sauce and sherry.
- Remove fish and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add bell pepper; sauté 1 minute. Pour in plum sauce mixture; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Spoon sauce over fish. Serve with rice.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.