Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
1 can (15 oz.) sliced cling peaches
1/3 cup Kikkoman Plum Sauce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 6 ounces each
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- Reserving 1/2 cup juice, drain peaches. Blend reserved juice and plum sauce.
- Pound chicken gently and evenly between sheets of waxed paper until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine flour, garlic powder and salt; lightly coat both sides of chicken with mixture.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 pieces of chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove and keep warm on serving platter. Repeat cooking procedure with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil and chicken pieces; remove to platter and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; add peaches and plum sauce mixture to same pan. Cook, stirring, 1 minute, or until peaches are heated through.
- Spoon peaches and sauce over chicken and sprinkle with parsley on top.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.