(Yield: 4 servings)
1 can (15 oz.) sliced cling peaches
1/3 cup Kikkoman Plum Sauce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 6 ounces each
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- Reserving 1/2 cup juice, drain peaches. Blend reserved juice and plum sauce.
- Pound chicken gently and evenly between sheets of waxed paper until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine flour, garlic powder and salt; lightly coat both sides of chicken with mixture.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 pieces of chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove and keep warm on serving platter. Repeat cooking procedure with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil and chicken pieces; remove to platter and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; add peaches and plum sauce mixture to same pan. Cook, stirring, 1 minute, or until peaches are heated through.
- Spoon peaches and sauce over chicken and sprinkle with parsley on top.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.