(Yield: 3 to 4 servings)
3 pounds pork loin back ribs, cut into 2-rib pieces
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup Kikkoman Plum Sauce, divided
- Place ribs, meaty side down, in large, shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- Combine soy sauce and 1Tbsp. plum sauce; brush both sides of ribs with mixture
- Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake in 350°F. oven 50 minutes.
- Discard foil; turn ribs over, meaty side up. Brush ribs with half of remaining 1/3 cup plum sauce.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F. and bake ribs 10 minutes. Brush ribs with remaining plum sauce and bake 10 minutes longer.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.