Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
1 package (14 to 16 oz.) firm tofu, rinsed and drained
1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 carrot, julienned
1/4 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut diagonally in half
1 pound mixed fresh mushrooms (button, crimini and shiitake*),
cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
1/3 cup Kikkoman Black Bean Sauce with Garlic
1-1/2 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Hot cooked rice
- Cut tofu into 3/4-inch cubes; separate and drain on layers of paper towels 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend cornstarch with 1/4 cup water.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add carrot and snow peas; stir-fry 1 minute. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add tofu; cook, stirring gently, 1 minute.
- Stir in black bean sauce, soy sauce and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Serve with rice. *Remove and discard stems from shiitake.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce