Home Cooks > Recipes > Hoisin-Sesame Beef Short Ribs
Yield: Yield: 4 servings
3 to 4 pounds beef short ribs, about 2-1/2 inches long
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Hoisin Sauce, divided
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
- Score meaty side of ribs, opposite bone, 1/2 inch apart, 1/2 inch deep, lengthwise and crosswise. Place ribs in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine 1/3 cup each hoisin sauce and teriyaki sauce with sesame seed; pour over ribs. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well. Refrigerate overnight, turning bag over occasionally.
- Remove ribs from marinade and place, bone side down, on rack of broiler pan. Discard marinade.
- Combine remaining 1 Tbsp. each hoisin sauce and teriyaki sauce.
- Broil ribs 4 to 5 inches from heat source 20 minutes, or until brown and crispy, turning ribs over occasionally to cook all sides. Brush ribs once with hoisin mixture during last 5 minutes of cooking time.