(Makes 1 pint)
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1-3/4 cups Pearl Creamy Vanilla Organic Soymilk, divided
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup mashed very ripe banana, about 1 large
- Blend sugar and cocoa powder.
- Whisk together 1 cup soymilk and eggs in medium-size saucepan; stir in cocoa mixture and vanilla. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until mixture starts to thicken and coats the back of metal spoon, about 12 minutes (do not boil).
- Stir in 1/2 cup soymilk. Remove from heat.
- Process banana with remaining 1/4 cup soymilk in covered blender container until smooth. Add banana mixture into saucepan, stirring until blended; pour into large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Process mixture in ice cream freezer container according to manufacturer's directions.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.