Home Cooks > Recipes > Citrus Bundt Cake
Yield: Makes 12 servings
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
5 large eggs, at room temperature
2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon peel
2 teaspoons grated fresh orange peel
1 cup Pearl Pearl® Organic Soymilk Original
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter with electric mixer until light. Gradually beat in sugar until fluffy and smooth, scraping down sides occasionally.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in grated lemon and orange peels.
- Blend flour into creamed mixture alternately with soymilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat well after each addition.
- Pour batter into well-greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated 325°F. oven 50 minutes, or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Carefully remove cake onto wire rack; cool completely.
- Just before serving, sprinkle powdered sugar over top of cake.