(Makes 2 servings)
1-1/2 cups Pearl Original Organic Soymilk
3/4 teaspoon salt
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons instant minced onion
2 bread slices, toasted, buttered and cut in half
2 slices Canadian bacon
Black pepper (optional)
- Combine soymilk and salt in small saucepan; bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Break 1 egg into small, shallow bowl; carefully slide into simmering soymilk. Repeat with remaining eggs. Sprinkle onion over eggs. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until whites and yolks are firm, spooning soymilk over eggs occasionally.
- Meanwhile, arrange toast in bottom of 2 medium-size cereal bowls; top with bacon.
- Gently remove eggs from soymilk mixture with a slotted spoon, placing 2 eggs into each bowl. Pour soymilk equally over eggs and toast.
- Sprinkle with pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.