Home Cooks > Recipes > Eggs Vienna
Yield: Makes 2 servings 1-1/2 cups Pearl Original Organic Soymilk
3/4 teaspoon salt
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons instant minced onion
2 bread slices, toasted, buttered and cut in half
2 slices Canadian bacon
Black pepper (optional)
- Combine soymilk and salt in small saucepan; bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Break 1 egg into small, shallow bowl; carefully slide into simmering soymilk. Repeat with remaining eggs. Sprinkle onion over eggs. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until whites and yolks are firm, spooning soymilk over eggs occasionally.
- Meanwhile, arrange toast in bottom of 2 medium-size cereal bowls; top with bacon.
- Gently remove eggs from soymilk mixture with a slotted spoon, placing 2 eggs into each bowl. Pour soymilk equally over eggs and toast.
- Sprinkle with pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.