(Makes 4 servings)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves,
about 6 ounces each
2 large cloves garlic, pressed
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
6 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 cup Pearl Original Organic Soymilk
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Place chicken pieces between sheets of waxed paper; pound gently and evenly until pieces are about 1/2-inch thick. Rub both sides of chicken with garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn chicken over; cook 7 to 8 minutes longer, or until chicken is no longer pink in center, lowering heat if necessary. Remove chicken; keep warm.
- Add mushrooms and chicken broth to same pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring to remove crusty bits.
- Blend flour with soymilk until smooth; stir mixture into skillet with soy sauce and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Serve gravy over chicken.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.