(Makes 4 to 6 servings)
3/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound zucchini, cut in half lenghtwise and thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
1 cup Pearl Green Tea Organic Soymilk
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
Snipped chives (optional)
- Sauté onion in hot oil in large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes. Add zucchini; sprinkle with salt and sauté 5 minutes longer. Stir in broth; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in soymilk, soy sauce, nutmeg and pepper. Cool 15 minutes.
- Process half of zucchini mixture in covered blender container until smooth. Pour into large bowl. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls and sprinkle with chives, if desired.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.