(Makes 4 to 6 servings)
3/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound zucchini, cut in half lenghtwise and thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
1 cup Pearl Green Tea Organic Soymilk
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
Snipped chives (optional)
- Sauté onion in hot oil in large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes. Add zucchini; sprinkle with salt and sauté 5 minutes longer. Stir in broth; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in soymilk, soy sauce, nutmeg and pepper. Cool 15 minutes.
- Process half of zucchini mixture in covered blender container until smooth. Pour into large bowl. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls and sprinkle with chives, if desired.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.