Home Cooks > Recipes > Spiced Pork Chops and Peaches
(Yield: 4 servings)
1 can (15-1/4 oz.) sliced cling peaches in syrup
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze with Honey & Pineapple
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 pound pork tenderloin
Ground black pepper
1tablespoon vegetable oil
- Reserving 2 Tbsp. syrup, drain peaches. Blend syrup, baste & glaze, vinegar and nutmeg.
- Cut pork crosswise into 3/4-inch thick slices; flatten slightly and season lightly with pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork and brown about 1 minute on each side.
- Reduce heat to low; pour baste & glaze mixture over pork, turning over to coat both sides. Cover and simmer 2 minutes; turn pork over.
- Stir in peaches; cover and cook 2 minutes, or until pork is done. Remove pork to serving platter; keep warm. Cook peaches 1 minute longer.
- To serve, pour sauce and peaches over pork.