(Yield: 8 servings)
2 pounds lean ground beef
1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp.Kikkoman Roasted Garlic Teriyaki
Marinade & Sauce, divided
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
8 thin slices onion
8 slices (1 oz. each) Monterey Jack cheese
8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Thoroughly combine beef, 1/3 cup roasted garlic teriyaki sauce and pepper; shape into 8 patties.
- Cook patties on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté mushrooms in hot oil in large skillet over medium heat 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1 Tbsp. roasted garlic teriyaki sauce.
- Turn patties over and cook 5 minutes longer, or until thoroughly cooked, topping with onion and cheese slices during last few minutes of cooking time.
- To serve, spread bun halves with mayonnaise; place burgers on bottom halves and spoon mushroom mixture equally over patties.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.