(Yield: 4 servings)
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1/4 pound angel hair pasta (capellini)
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/4 pound fresh snow peas, julienned
1 large carrot, julienned
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sesame seed, toasted
- Coat chicken with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta, omitting salt. Drain; rinse to cool and drain thoroughly.
- Combine 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and 3 Tbsp. water.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add peas and carrot; sprinkle with salt. Stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture, chicken, pasta and sesame seed. Cook, stirring, until all ingredients are coated with sauce and pasta is heated through.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Sauce 10 oz. or larger
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.