Home Cooks > Recipes > Chicken Lo Mein
Yield: Yield: 4 servings 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1/4 pound angel hair pasta (capellini)
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/4 pound fresh snow peas, julienned
1 large carrot, julienned
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sesame seed, toasted
- Coat chicken with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta, omitting salt. Drain; rinse to cool and drain thoroughly.
- Combine 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and 3 Tbsp. water.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add peas and carrot; sprinkle with salt. Stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture, chicken, pasta and sesame seed. Cook, stirring, until all ingredients are coated with sauce and pasta is heated through.