(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
1/4 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
1 small carrot, julienned
2 green onions and tops, cut into 2-inch lengths
1 pound thin white fish fillets
- Combine first 3 ingredients and 2 Tbsp. water in microwave-safe cup.
- Coat carrot and green onions with 1 Tbsp. sauce mixture in microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on High 1-1/2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut fish into 2 x 5-inch pieces; brush lightly with sauce mixture.
- Place equal amounts of vegetables crosswise in center of each fillet. Roll up fillets and place in microwave-safe baking dish, seam-side down; brush lightly with sauce mixture.
- Cover; microwave on Medium-high (70%) 3 minutes. Rotate dish; microwave 3 minutes longer. Uncover; let stand while heating sauce.
- Cover remaining sauce mixture; microwave on High 1-1/2 minutes.
- Arrange fish rolls on serving platter; pour sauce mixture evenly over fish. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.