(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
1/4 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
1 small carrot, julienned
2 green onions and tops, cut into 2-inch lengths
1 pound thin white fish fillets
- Combine first 3 ingredients and 2 Tbsp. water in microwave-safe cup.
- Coat carrot and green onions with 1 Tbsp. sauce mixture in microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on High 1-1/2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut fish into 2 x 5-inch pieces; brush lightly with sauce mixture.
- Place equal amounts of vegetables crosswise in center of each fillet. Roll up fillets and place in microwave-safe baking dish, seam-side down; brush lightly with sauce mixture.
- Cover; microwave on Medium-high (70%) 3 minutes. Rotate dish; microwave 3 minutes longer. Uncover; let stand while heating sauce.
- Cover remaining sauce mixture; microwave on High 1-1/2 minutes.
- Arrange fish rolls on serving platter; pour sauce mixture evenly over fish. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.