(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 pound boneless lamb, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
1 pound eggplant, trimmed
4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
1 crookneck squash, cut into matchsticks
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Coat lamb with mixture of 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce and 1/2 teaspoon garlic; let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pare eggplant lengthwise to form strips, then cut into matchsticks.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add lamb and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan; reduce heat to medium-high. Add remaining 1 teaspoon garlic; stir-fry 10 seconds. Add eggplant and salt; stir-fry 6 minutes. Push eggplant to edge of pan; add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil, onion, bell pepper and squash; stir-fry with eggplant 5 minutes.
- Pour in 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce with red pepper and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes longer. Stir in lamb; heat through.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.