(Yield: 6 servings)
4-pound pork loin roast
3/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/3 cup dry sherry
1/3 cup honey
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pierce meaty sides of roast with fork; place in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast. Press air out; close top securely. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight; turn bag over occasionally.
- Remove roast; reserve marinade. Place roast in shallow pan.
- Roast at 325ºF. 1 hour.
- Brush with reserved marinade; cover loosely with foil. Roast 1 hour and 10 minutes longer, or until meat thermometer inserted into center registers 150º, brushing several times with marinade.
- Remove roast; let stand 15 minutes.
- Combine pan drippings with remaining marinade in small saucepan. Bring to boil and cook 1 minute; serve with roast.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.