(Yield: 6 servings)
4-pound pork loin roast
3/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/3 cup dry sherry
1/3 cup honey
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pierce meaty sides of roast with fork; place in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast. Press air out; close top securely. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight; turn bag over occasionally.
- Remove roast; reserve marinade. Place roast in shallow pan.
- Roast at 325ºF. 1 hour.
- Brush with reserved marinade; cover loosely with foil. Roast 1 hour and 10 minutes longer, or until meat thermometer inserted into center registers 150º, brushing several times with marinade.
- Remove roast; let stand 15 minutes.
- Combine pan drippings with remaining marinade in small saucepan. Bring to boil and cook 1 minute; serve with roast.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.