(Yield: 4 servings)
3/4 pound boneless lean pork, slivered
6 tablespoons Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1-1/2 cups frozen peas & carrots, thawed
1/2 cup chopped onion
3-1/2 cups cold cooked rice
- Coat pork with 2 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Blend remaining 4 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce and pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add peas & carrots and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and gently stir rice to combine.
- Return to medium-high heat; stir in pork and stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until rice is thoroughly heated and coated with sauce.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.