Home Cooks > Recipes > Celebration Stir-Fried Pork and Rice
(Yield: 4 servings) 3/4 pound boneless lean pork, slivered
6 tablespoons Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1-1/2 cups frozen peas & carrots, thawed
1/2 cup chopped onion
3-1/2 cups cold cooked rice
- Coat pork with 2 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Blend remaining 4 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce and pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add peas & carrots and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and gently stir rice to combine.
- Return to medium-high heat; stir in pork and stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until rice is thoroughly heated and coated with sauce.