(Yield: 6 servings)
1-1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt)
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1/3 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
1 medium onion, chunked
1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crumbled
1 bag (16 oz.) frozen vegetable mixture (carrot,
cauliflower & broccoli)
Hot cooked egg noodles
- Cut pork into 1-inch cubes; coat with 2 Tbsp. flour.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides. Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce, wine, ketchup and 1/3 cup water; cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes.
- Add onion and basil; simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
- Add vegetable mixture; bring to boil. Simmer, covered, 6 to 10 minutes longer, or until pork and vegetables are tender.
- Blend remaining 1 Tbsp. flour with 2 Tbsp. water; stir into pan. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce boils and thickens, about 1 minute.
- Serve over noodles.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.