(Yield: 6 servings)
1-1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt)
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1/3 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
1 medium onion, chunked
1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crumbled
1 bag (16 oz.) frozen vegetable mixture (carrot,
cauliflower & broccoli)
Hot cooked egg noodles
- Cut pork into 1-inch cubes; coat with 2 Tbsp. flour.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides. Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce, wine, ketchup and 1/3 cup water; cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes.
- Add onion and basil; simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
- Add vegetable mixture; bring to boil. Simmer, covered, 6 to 10 minutes longer, or until pork and vegetables are tender.
- Blend remaining 1 Tbsp. flour with 2 Tbsp. water; stir into pan. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce boils and thickens, about 1 minute.
- Serve over noodles.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.