(Makes 6 servings)
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon sugar
1/3 cup seedless strawberry jam
1 tablespoon butter or trans fat-free butter-like spread
1 cup Pearl Creamy Vanilla Organic Soymilk
2 egg whites, at room temperature
Sliced fresh strawberries (optional)
- Combine cocoa powder, gelatin and sugar in small saucepan; blend in 1/4 cup cold water. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until gelatin melts and mixture is smooth. Add jam and butter; cook and stir until jam dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Gradually stir in soymilk; pour mixture into medium-size mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate 50 to 60 minutes, or until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg white, stirring once after 30 minutes.
- Beat egg whites in large bowl just until soft peaks form; fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour equally into 6 dessert bowls; refrigerate 1 hour, or until firm. Prepare Strawberry Glaze. Spoon about 1/2 Tbsp. glaze onto center of each bowl; quickly tilt and rotate bowls to spread glaze evenly over top.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries, if desired.
- Combine 3 Tbsp. seedless strawberry jam, 1 Tbsp. water and 1 teaspoon sugar in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 1 minute, stirring once.
- Let cool 10 minutes, stirring once.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.