(Makes 1 quart)
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/3 cup sugar
3-1/2 cups watermelon cubes
1 cup hulled and halved fresh strawberries
1/2 cup Pearl Creamy Vanilla Organic Soymilk
- Sprinkle gelatin over 2 Tbsp. water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Add sugar; cook, stirring constantly over medium-low heat until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Measure watermelon, strawberries and soymilk into blender container. Cover and process on high speed until puréed.
- Pour in gelatin mixture; cover and process on medium speed to combine.
- Strain mixture into large bowl. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Process mixture in ice cream freezer container according to manufacturer's directions.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.