(Makes 6 servings)
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons butter or trans fat-free butter-like spread
1 cup chicken broth
3/4 pound Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup Pearl Original Organic Soymilk
- Sauté onion in melted butter in medium saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, potatoes, salt and 1/2 cup water; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Pour potato mixture into blender container. Cover and process on medium-high speed just until smooth. Pour mixture into soup tureen or large bowl. Thoroughly stir in soymilk.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Spoon into 6 individual soup bowls; sprinkle with chives.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Sauce 10 oz. or larger
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.