(Yield: 4 servings)
4 white fish steaks, about 3/4 inch thick (sea bass,
halibut or grouper)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1/4 cup honey mustard
1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
1-1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- Place fish in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine teriyaki marinade & sauce, mustard, brown sugar and onion powder; reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
- Pour remaining teriyaki-mustard mixture over fish. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat fish well. Marinate 30 minutes, turning bag over once.
- Remove fish, discarding marinade.
- Cook fish on grill, 8 to 10 inches from hot coals, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork, brushing occasionally with reserved 1/4 cup teriyaki-mustard mixture. (Or, broil fish on rack of broiler pan, 3 to 4 inches from heat source, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork, brushing occasionally with reserved 1/4 cup teriyaki-mustard mixture.)
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.