(Yield: 4 servings)
4 white fish steaks, about 3/4 inch thick (sea bass,
halibut or grouper)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1/4 cup honey mustard
1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
1-1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- Place fish in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine teriyaki marinade & sauce, mustard, brown sugar and onion powder; reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
- Pour remaining teriyaki-mustard mixture over fish. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat fish well. Marinate 30 minutes, turning bag over once.
- Remove fish, discarding marinade.
- Cook fish on grill, 8 to 10 inches from hot coals, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork, brushing occasionally with reserved 1/4 cup teriyaki-mustard mixture. (Or, broil fish on rack of broiler pan, 3 to 4 inches from heat source, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork, brushing occasionally with reserved 1/4 cup teriyaki-mustard mixture.)
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.