(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 pound boneless lean pork
1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 teaspoons honey
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 medium carrots, diagonally thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 small jicama, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
1/4 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed and
cut crosswise in half
4 green onions and tops, cut into 1-inch lengths,
separating whites from tops
- Cut pork across grain into 1/2-inch wide strips; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce, orange juice and honey.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add carrots, garlic, jicama, snow peas and whites of green onions; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in pork, green onion tops and stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until pork and vegetables are coated with sauce.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.