(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 pound boneless lean pork
1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 teaspoons honey
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 medium carrots, diagonally thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 small jicama, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
1/4 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed and
cut crosswise in half
4 green onions and tops, cut into 1-inch lengths,
separating whites from tops
- Cut pork across grain into 1/2-inch wide strips; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce, orange juice and honey.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add carrots, garlic, jicama, snow peas and whites of green onions; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in pork, green onion tops and stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until pork and vegetables are coated with sauce.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.