(Yield: 4 servings)
1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze, divided
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 pound fresh or thawed tiger prawns (21 to 25 count),
peeled and deveined
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon sugar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
1 medium-size green bell pepper, cut in 3/4-inch squares
1 small onion, cut in 1/2-inch squares
1 serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
1/4 cup sliced fresh mint leaves
Hot cooked rice
- Blend 1/3 cup teriyaki baste & glaze, lime juice and 1/4 cup water.
- Combine prawns, remaining 1 Tbsp. teriyaki baste & glaze, garlic and sugar.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add prawns and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add carrot; stir-fry 1 minute. Add bell pepper, onion and serrano chili; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add lime juice mixture and prawns. Cook, stirring, until prawns are coated with sauce.
- Just before serving, stir in mint. Serve over hot rice.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Sauce 10 oz. or larger
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.