(Yield: 4 servings)
3 pounds frying chicken pieces, skinned and boned
1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki
Marinade & Sauce, divided
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 pound fresh tomatoes, chopped
2 tablespoons burgundy wine
1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Pound chicken pieces gently and evenly between sheets of waxed paper until 1/4 inch thick. Marinate in 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce 15 minutes; turn over once.
- Remove from marinade and drain well. Coat pieces lightly with flour.
- Cook half of pieces in 2 Tbsp. hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 1-1/2 to 2 minutes on each side; remove to serving platter and keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Reserving 1 Tbsp. pan drippings, discard excess fat. Add green onions to reserved drippings in same pan; sauté until tender. Stir in tomatoes, wine, sugar and remaining 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve with chicken pieces.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.