(Makes 1 loaf)
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup sugar
2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup mashed bananas, about 2
1/2 cup Pearl Creamy Vanilla
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl; stir in nuts.
- Combine eggs, bananas, soymilk, oil and vanilla; pour all at once into flour mixture, stirring only until flour is moistened. Turn into greased 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350ºF. 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely before slicing. Cover remaining loaf tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.