(Makes 1 loaf)
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup sugar
2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup mashed bananas, about 2
1/2 cup Pearl Creamy Vanilla
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl; stir in nuts.
- Combine eggs, bananas, soymilk, oil and vanilla; pour all at once into flour mixture, stirring only until flour is moistened. Turn into greased 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350ºF. 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely before slicing. Cover remaining loaf tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.