(Makes 4 to 6 servings)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1 bottle (8 oz.) clam juice
1 cup frozen green peas
1 cup Pearl Original Organic
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 can (12 oz.) chunk light tuna,
3/4 teaspoon salt
Toasted sliced bread or hot
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat; add onion and sauté 6 minutes.
- Add clam juice and peas. Bring to boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly blend soymilk and flour; stir into saucepan. Return mixture to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in tuna and salt. Cook until heated through.
- Serve over toast slices or rice.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.