(Makes 4 to 6 servings)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1 bottle (8 oz.) clam juice
1 cup frozen green peas
1 cup Pearl Original Organic
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 can (12 oz.) chunk light tuna,
3/4 teaspoon salt
Toasted sliced bread or hot
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat; add onion and sauté 6 minutes.
- Add clam juice and peas. Bring to boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly blend soymilk and flour; stir into saucepan. Return mixture to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in tuna and salt. Cook until heated through.
- Serve over toast slices or rice.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.