Home Cooks > Recipes > Easy Lettuce Wraps
Yield: Yield: 4 servings
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 pound ground pork
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro leaves
1/2 teaspoon Kikkoman Sesame Oil
Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Combine stir-fry sauce, sherry and cornstarch.
- Stir-fry pork, onion and garlic together in hot wok or large skillet over high heat until pork is no longer pink; drain excess fat.
- Add stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring, until pork is evenly coated with sauce.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and sesame oil.
- To serve, place desired amount of meat mixture in lettuce leaf and wrap to enclose.