Home Cooks > Recipes > Celebration Beef & Shrimp Stir-Fry
(Yield: 4 servings) 1/2 pound boneless tender beef
1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
1-1/2 pounds fresh broccoli
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/4 pound medium-size raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 clove garlic, minced
1 onion, chunked
1 carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove and cut broccoli flowerets into bite-size pieces. Peel stems; cut diagonally into thin slices.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add garlic; stir-fry 10 seconds, or until fragrant. Add broccoli stems, onion and carrot; stir-fry 1 minute. Add broccoli flowerets; stir-fry 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium. Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. water over vegetables; cover and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add beef, shrimp, remaining 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and red pepper; cook, stirring, until all pieces are coated with sauce.
- Serve immediately.