(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 pound boneless tender beef
1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
1-1/2 pounds fresh broccoli
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/4 pound medium-size raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 clove garlic, minced
1 onion, chunked
1 carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove and cut broccoli flowerets into bite-size pieces. Peel stems; cut diagonally into thin slices.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add garlic; stir-fry 10 seconds, or until fragrant. Add broccoli stems, onion and carrot; stir-fry 1 minute. Add broccoli flowerets; stir-fry 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium. Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. water over vegetables; cover and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add beef, shrimp, remaining 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and red pepper; cook, stirring, until all pieces are coated with sauce.
- Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.