Home Cooks > Recipes > Buddha's Delight
(Yield: 4 servings) 1 package (14 to 16 oz.) firm tofu, rinsed and drained
1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks
1/2 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
1 package (16 oz.) frozen vegetable medley of choice
1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
Hot cooked rice
- Cut tofu horizontally in half; separate and drain on layers of paper towels 10 minutes.
- Drain pineapple; reserve 2 Tbsp. juice. Blend reserved juice with stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Fry tofu halves 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove tofu; cool slightly and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan over high heat. Add garlic and frozen vegetables; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add pineapple, tofu and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring, about 2 minutes, or until sauce boils and all pieces are evenly coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve over rice.