(Yield: 4 servings)
1 package (14 to 16 oz.) firm tofu, rinsed and drained
1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks
1/2 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
1 package (16 oz.) frozen vegetable medley of choice
1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
Hot cooked rice
- Cut tofu horizontally in half; separate and drain on layers of paper towels 10 minutes.
- Drain pineapple; reserve 2 Tbsp. juice. Blend reserved juice with stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Fry tofu halves 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove tofu; cool slightly and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan over high heat. Add garlic and frozen vegetables; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add pineapple, tofu and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring, about 2 minutes, or until sauce boils and all pieces are evenly coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve over rice.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.