Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 pound lean ground pork
1/4 cup minced onion
3 ounces finely chopped fresh mushrooms
1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- Combine stir-fry sauce and 1 Tbsp. water.
- Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes until pork is crumbly. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low; add sauce mixture to pan. Cook, stirring, until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat; keep warm.
- Place asparagus in steamer basket. Set basket in large saucepan of boiling water; cover and steam 5 minutes, or until tender, yet firm.
- Spread half of pork mixture over bottom of serving platter.
- Cut asparagus crosswise into thirds; arrange in sections over pork mixture. Spoon remaining pork mixture over asparagus. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce