(Yield: 4 servings)
4 white fish steaks (halibut, sea bass or swordfish),
about 3/4 inch thick
8 tablespoons Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce, divided
1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place fish steaks on rack of broiler pan; brush with about 2 Tbsp. sweet & sour sauce.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 4 minutes.
- Turn fish over; brush with 2 Tbsp. sweet & sour sauce. Broil 4 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 4 Tbsp. sweet & sour sauce, brown sugar, ginger and 3 Tbsp. water in small saucepan; bring to boil. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Spoon sauce over cooked fish; serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.