(Yield: 4 servings)
4 white fish steaks (halibut, sea bass or swordfish),
about 3/4 inch thick
8 tablespoons Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce, divided
1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place fish steaks on rack of broiler pan; brush with about 2 Tbsp. sweet & sour sauce.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 4 minutes.
- Turn fish over; brush with 2 Tbsp. sweet & sour sauce. Broil 4 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 4 Tbsp. sweet & sour sauce, brown sugar, ginger and 3 Tbsp. water in small saucepan; bring to boil. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Spoon sauce over cooked fish; serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.