Home Cooks > Recipes > Sesame-Ginger Noodles
Yield: Yield: 6 servings
1 pound uncooked fresh Chinese-style thin egg noodles, spaghetti, vermicelli or linguine
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3/4 cup sliced green onions and tops
1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
3/4 teaspoon Kikkoman Sesame Oil
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt; drain, rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, ginger and 1/2 cup water.
- Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add green onions and stir-fry 10 seconds. Add soy sauce mixture; cook, stirring, until sauce comes to boil.
- Add noodles; cook, stirring, 1 minute or until sauce returns to boil and noodles are evenly coated with sauce.
- Remove from heat. Add sesame seed and oil; toss well to combine.