(Yield: 4 servings)
3/4 pound pork tenderloin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce
Recipe submitted by Katie Chin, co-author of Everyday Chinese Cooking.
- Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Sprinkle with salt and white pepper. Flatten pork by pressing down with your knife or hand and dust with cornstarch.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add the vegetable oil. Panfry both sides of the pork until brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, mix the sweet & sour sauce and chili sauce together in a small bowl. Add the sauce to the skillet and cook about 1 minute.
- Arrange the pork in 2 rows on a platter, overlapping each piece slightly.
- To serve, place enough cilantro leaves between the rows to eat with pork.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.