(Yield: 4 servings)
3/4 pound pork tenderloin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce
Recipe submitted by Katie Chin, co-author of Everyday Chinese Cooking.
- Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Sprinkle with salt and white pepper. Flatten pork by pressing down with your knife or hand and dust with cornstarch.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add the vegetable oil. Panfry both sides of the pork until brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, mix the sweet & sour sauce and chili sauce together in a small bowl. Add the sauce to the skillet and cook about 1 minute.
- Arrange the pork in 2 rows on a platter, overlapping each piece slightly.
- To serve, place enough cilantro leaves between the rows to eat with pork.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.