(Yield: 4 servings)
10 large chicken wings (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/4 cup tomato ketchup
2 tablespoons dry white wine
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
Green onion brushes (for garnish)
Recipe submitted by Katie Chin, co-author of Everyday Chinese Cooking.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Rinse chicken wings thoroughly in cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. Discard wing tips.
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, wine, sugar, garlic, ginger and cloves in medium bowl; stir in wings until well coated.
- Pour contents of bowl into roasting pan, arranging chicken in a single layer.
- Bake 15 minutes. Turn chicken wings over; bake 15 more minutes, or until done.
- Remove chicken wings with a slotted spoon to a heated platter. Garnish with green onion brushes.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.